Tuesday, September 17, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

 The photo shows a great emotion. This photo caught my attention because I saw the sadness on the boys face and it made me feel as if I was there when the photo was taken. I think this made it on "40 Greatest Photos Ever" because, the photographer capture the moment very well.



I picked this photo because it shows that opposing religions can come together. I think this picture made it on the 40 greatest photos because it represents conjoining of different religions.


I picked this photo because his surprised look caught my attention. His facial Expression makes me wonder what he's thinking, or how he feels. I think this photo made it on one of the 40 greatest photos because the picture was done nicely; the black and white, the close up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment