Thursday, October 24, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3


Jerry Uelsmann

Untitled, 2008


I see . . .

Trees, 
a field, 
A pond with leaves lightly landing on the water.
The sun light resting on the water.
 In the background I see trees already barren of their leaves.

I smell . . .

I smell the fresh air. 
The rain that had just fell. 
The pond water.
The fresh cut grass.
The tree sap

I hear . . .

The wind crashing into my ear 
The whisper of the pond 
The leaves falling onto the ground and water and the
The birds whistling

I taste . . .

The moist air.
The potato chips I'm eating
My apple juice I'm drinking
My Chapstick I just bought.

I feel . . .
The moist air
The pond
The grass I'm sitting on
the leaves on the ground
The tree bark



I would like to create a powerpoint to help explain who my favorite photographer is.




No comments:

Post a Comment